Ben H. Harris, Jr.
- 1962, Alabama State Bar
- 1970, U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- 1975, U.S. Supreme Court;
- 1981, U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- A.B., Economics, Davidson College, 1959
- J.D., University of Alabama School of Law, 1962
- President, United States Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals Historical Society.
- Vice President, United States Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals Historical Society.
- Member, Executive Committee and Past President, Alabama Law School Foundation.
- Pipes Distinguished Alumnus Award, University of Alabama School of Law (2003).
- Past President, Alabama State Bar (1987-88).
- Past Member, Board of Governors, American Bar Association (1991-94).
- Member, Litigation Section, American Bar Association.
- Member, Workers' Compensation Section, Alabama State Bar.
- Member, Alabama Law Institute.
Speaker, Workers' Compensation Seminars.
"Alabama Pattern Jury Instructions," 35 Alabama Lawyer 480.
- Representation of major oil company in a number of oil and gas royalty class action cases.
- Representation of major oil company in NORM litigation.
- Representation of major area employer in numerous workers' compensation matters. Obtained reduction of court finding of permanent total disability to 60% permanent partial disability.
- Representation of major corporation in commercial litigation.