Spencer H. Larche
- 2013, Mississippi
- 2013, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Mississippi
- 2013, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi
- 2013, United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- 2012, Alabama
- 2012, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- 2009, United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- 2008, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- 2008, Wisconsin
- Spring Hill College, B.S., summa cum laude (2005)
- Marquette University Law School, magna cum laude (2008)
Prior to joining Johnstone Adams, Mr. Larche was with a Milwaukee-based law firm, where he practiced in the firm’s corporate services group. His practice focused primarily on mergers and acquisitions, private equity, commercial finance, and other corporate matters. He also regularly advised clients on state and federal franchise laws.
- American Health Lawyers Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Marquette Sports Law Review Editors Alumni Board
- Co-authored, Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act for Financial Institutions, July 2010.
- Co-authored, Change is Coming to the Financial Services Industry, BizTimes Milwaukee, Oct. 30, 2009.
- Co-authored, Obama Plan Overhauls Financial Services Regulation, July 2009.
- Co-authored, Legacy Assets and the Public-Private Partnership, J. of Corp. Renewal, June 2009, at 8.
- Co-authored, Restructuring of the U.S. Financial Services Regulatory Structure, Mar. 2009.
- Co-authored, ARRTA Amends the Executive Compensation Restrictions of EESA, Feb. 2009.
- Co-authored, Treasury Outlines Financial Stability Plan, Feb. 2009.
- Co-authored, TARP Capital Purchase Program Under the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008, Oct. 2008.
- Comment, Pink-shirting: Should the NCAA Consider a Maternity or Paternity Waiver?, 18 Marq. Sports L. Rev. 393 (2008).
- Comment, From the Twin Cities to “Twin” States: Legislating the Classroom Placement of Twins and Other Higher Order Multiples, 91 Marq. L. Rev. 587 (2007).
- Legal Issues in Government Contracting, Gulf Coast Procurement Opportunities Conference, Feb. 15, 2012.
- Franchise & Distribution Law, Corporate Practice Institute: 34th Annual Legal Seminar presentation, Dec. 8, 2010.
- The Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform & Consumer Protection Act, Quarles & Brady LLP CLE presentation, Oct. 14, 2010.
- Fundamentals of Franchise Law, National Business Institute presentation, Apr.5, 2010.
- What Every Business that Buys or Sells Goods Must Know About Distribution and franchise Law, Quarles & Brady LLP CLE presentation, Mar. 11, 2010.